MWPBA Band Membership Registration (2023)
MWPBA membership year runs January 1 - December 31.
Band Membership fee*:
If received by January 31, 2023
Regular Band Membership Fee
|If received after January 31, 2023
|Any time during 2023 Season
* The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Current Membership in the Midwest Pipe Band Association (or other recognized pipe band association) is required to participate in all MWPBA sanctioned band competitions.
- Competition Band Rosters MUST be submitted by March 31, 2023. A $100 late fee will be assessed for rosters received after March 31. (Bands newly registering after this date are excepted).
- If your competing band is changing grade, or is a new registrant, a Grading Petition must be separately submitted to the MWPBA Music Board by March 31, 2023 to be considered.
- Non-competing bands are encouraged to support the MWPBA by joining as a Supporting Member. Supporting Member Bands are included on the List of Bands on the MWPBA website, and the maps of member bands, which is direct advertising of the band for those looking for a band or piping/drumming instruction in their area, and enjoy the satisfaction of supporting the arts and the work of the MWPBA. Supporting Member bands are non-voting members of the MWPBA.
Complete this form to register as a Band Member of the MWPBA
(Press Next to begin)
Band Registration (completed)
|Form Successfully Submitted!
Thank you for your 2023 Band Membership form submission and payment.
Receipt confirmation has been sent to the email address you provided. You will also receive a separate receipt for your payment via email from Paypal. If you do not receive your receipts within 24 hours, contact the MWPBA Band Registrar.
After the Band Registrar processes your membership information, your band membership number will be sent to your email address. If you have submitted a grading request to the Music Board, the Band Registrar will hold your membership application until the Music Board makes a decision.
If you are regrading, or are newly registering, submit your band Grading Petition to the MWPBA Music Board if you have not already done so.
Good Luck with your competitions!