MWPBA Individual Membership Registration (2023)
The MWPBA membership year runs January 1 - December 31
Individual Membership fee*:
Paid on or before March 31, 2023
Paid after March 31, 2023
|Additional Family Member
Applicable fee if someone in your immediate family is an Individual Member of the MWPBA at the Regular rate.
(Includes spouse, parent/guardian, minor child, minor siblings)
MWPBA Supporting Member
* The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Current regular Individual membership in the MWPBA (or another association within ANAPBA with reciprocal membership agreement) is required to participate in MWPBA sanctioned Solo Piping and Drumming events as a competitor or adjudicator.
- Membership in a registered pipe band does not qualify you to compete in solo competition events.
- Registering with the association does not automatically enter you in any solo contests at individual games
- Direct all questions to the MWPBA Solo Registrar via email to RegistrarSolos@mwpba.org.
Complete this form to register as an Individual Member of the MWPBA
(Press Next to begin)
Individual Registration (completed)
|Form Successfully Submitted!
Thank you for your Individual Membership form submission and payment for 2022.
Receipt confirmation has been sent to the email address you provided. You will also receive a separate receipt for your payment via email from PayPal. If you do not receive your receipts within 24 hours, contact the MWPBA Solo Registrar.
After the Solo Registrar processes your membership information, your membership number will be sent to your email address. If you have submitted a grading request to the Music Board, the Solo Registrar will hold your membership application until the Music Board makes a decision.
If you are regrading, or are newly registering at Grade 3 or above, submit your Grading Petition to the MWPBA Music Board if you have not already done so.
Good Luck with your competitions!